A common issue facing many adults is the inability to control what their body does in space. Throughout regular activities in the day this might mean slipping, falling, tripping, rolling your ankle, struggle getting out of a car or up stairs without the hand rail, etc. Inside the gym things get more difficult and moving poorly means being unsafe. In the world of competitive CrossFit this is the most common area of struggle for aspiring athletes.
Enter Dr. Jenny Borda to help you in our adult gymnastics program! Jenny has 30+ years of competitive gymnastics experience. Her competitive career started with two parent coaches at a young age and culminated into being a level-10 gymnast and walk-on at Ohio State. Eventually she began coaching competitive girls herself, and has taken that expertise now into the world of CrossFit and fitness.
Adult gymnastics programs are few and far between – What you’ll get out of this program:
- Programming provided by Jenny
- A group atmosphere with excitement, energy and like-minded people looking to improve.
- Equipment and space to complete all of the programming.
- Most valuable: Coaching on hand provided by Jenny and tips/drills to help improve weaknesses.
- FCF Unlimited “Friends”: $39/month
- Non-FCF athletes: $79/month
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!