What Can Nutrition Coaching Help With?
Our Nutrition Program has been carefully designed to help anyone achieve success with their eating in the long-term. We don’t try to fit you and your lifestyle into someone else’s fad diet, or force you into restrictive eating — Instead, we design a plan with you to help you keep what foods you enjoy in moderation so that you can stick with your plan for years into the future
We have a heavy educational component to our coaching as well, and you will leave feeling confident in how you eat, how you shop at the grocery and your attitude towards eating!
- Weekly Accountability, electronic / in-person follow-ups
- App Access to Coach & Meal Plans
- InBody testing included
- Planning & Goals
- Meal Plans & Macros (as prescribed)
- 3-month Commitment
Blood Work & Wellness
- Blood Work through InsideTracker
- Reading of Bloodwork with Registered Dietitian
- Plan formation for next steps to improve
- Addressing “red flags”
InBody Scans & Reading
- State of the art bodyfat, muscle-mass & visceral fat reading
- Read by nutrition team coach for red flags or worrisome trendlines
Power Hour + Follow-ups
- 1-Hour initial appointment to set plan & program in place
- (2) Follow-ups scheduled at your convenience
- Initial InBody Scan & reading included
- Macros & Meal plans (as prescribed)
- No commitment
- 1-hour with coach at local grocery stores
- Planning & Purpose meeting prior
- Reading food labels & testing
- Resources available for food guides & grocery lists
- At home kitchen/pantry evaluation with coach
- Kitchen preparation, utensil assessment & recommendations
- Education and healthful alternatives provided
Interested in checking us out?
Come in for a tour and to meet a coach!