FAQs & Policies
- Friendship is a positive and safe environment first and foremost. Anyone not upholding what it means to be a Friendship athlete or client may be asked to leave at the sole discretion of the staff.
- All clients must check-in for every class they attend.
- All clients must purchase retail items on their account only, and may only take items they have purchased that day.
- All clients are expected to be of proper hygiene & clean up after themselves and their equipment after every training session.
- Clients will be respected by the coaching staff at all times, therefore we expect you to respect the coaches, disrespect will not be tolerated.
- Currently the only discounts offered are for families that are guardians or married by law living in the same household. (10% off per member)
- All cancellations must be put through here: https://friendshipfitness.com/cancellation/
- All holds must be submitted here: https://friendshipfitness.com/hold/
- All recurring payments, punch cards or class passes are non-transferable and the account can only be changed by the account record holder.
- All punchcards & giftcards are non-refundable and expire after 1-year.
- All billing adjustments must be made through official channels, texts or verbal conversations will not be accepted.
- 1-on-1 Coaching sessions may not be cancelled or rescheduled under 24 hours, sessions cancelled by client under 24 hours will be charged the full rate.
Kids & Supervision:
- Kids under the age of 5 must be directly supervised at all times in the facility.
- Kids ages 5 and older, who are deemed to be well-behaved may sit in the front lobby area between 9:00am-3pm, Monday-Friday ONLY. If kids become a disruption to class, that parent must address the issue themselves, or go home for the day.
- All kids must stay behind the red-lines (aka the lobby area) unless supervised by a coach during an Under-17 Group class or private training.
- Under no circumstances should kids touch or play on any equipment unless during a class run by a certified coach.
These rules are for the safety of the children and for us to run the highest quality classes in Columbus without distraction so people can enjoy their time with us. Please remember that there can be some very sketchy and untrustworthy people in our area, and that kids in the Front Area should be able to see and comprehend danger before being left alone up there. We do not allow kids in the evening due to the noise level and safety concerns surrounding this.
- Friendship is a dog friendly facility between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- All Owners are fully responsible for the actions, damage and cleanliness of any dogs brought to the facility.
- Dogs are not to be brought from clients during class hours, unless direct (leashed) supervision will be in place for the entire hour AND permission has been given prior to class starting from the Coach or Manager on duty.
- Dogs that are disruptive will be required to leave immediately, whining, barking or noise distractions must be handled by the owner promptly.